STUDENT KIT I C5312 A 1ST YEAR DIP DENTAL TECHNOLOGY APPRENTICES/NON APPRENTICES
CONTAINS - Wax knife Fahenstock 13cm (M482-8413) - Wax Knife Fahenstock 17cm (M482-8418) - Plaster Knife (PK-E) - Lecron Carver(M478-8344) - Flat Plane (flat Plane) - Scrapper 10CM (scrape2) - Gas Refill(Gas) - Super Glue(SG) - Halstead Mosquito Forceps ( M411-7354) - Cement Spatula (M481-8407) - Scapel Handle No 3 Grad ( M404-7201) - PK Thomas fig 4(M479-8353) - Modelling carvers Beale (M477-8336) - PK Thomas #1 (M479-8350) - PK Thomas Fig 2 (M479-835A) - Rutinident Pouch for toolkit (Pouch) with a RMIT name card - Torch (Microt) - Set of 3 Mixing bowls (FSMB3) - Safety Glasses (B501) - Calipers Wax (CNM) - Calipers Metal (MOPW) - Boley Gauge (BLY) - Buff Set ( MOPC,MOPM,LBH, CNS,CNM,MOPW,MOPY) and extra Small and Medium Cones - XL mixing bowl - Plaster spatula - Bee scissors - Megacast bowl ( Exact Mixing and Measuring Kit ) - General Burs ( KBRMIT1 ) including T/C Bur Black Ring * FREE RMIT DENTAL HEALTH BACKPACK * NO ARTICULATOR COMES WITH THIS PACK rmitkit
Goods may be collected from the RMIT Campus Store or sent via Australia Post. Standard service with signature on delivery from $10 per order Australia wide. Express Post service from $16 per order Australia wide. Delivery will take approximately 2-5 working days. If you choose to pick up your order, it should be ready within 3 business days. You'll receive an email when your order is ready to go.
- Non-digital items purchased online can be replaced, exchanged or refunded to the amount of their purchase price, provided that: they are returned within 10 days from the date of dispatch, they were not specifically ordered for the customer, they are not a sale item, they are in original condition (see here for specific considerations). No credit notes will be issued.
- Any defective item will be replaced or refunded to the amount of its purchase price, provided that it is returned within 10 days from the date of dispatch and the defect is clearly a cause of its misuse.
- Refunds will be processed to the same credit card as used for the original online order.
- If the item is returned for any reason other than it being faulty or not as described, the customer is liable for postage.
- Digital products including e-books (including printed books that include e-books and online access) cannot be returned if opened or accessed unless deemed faulty.
- Returning items by mail: Items must be packed carefully into a secure satchel/carton with original accessories, warranty card (where supplied) and receipt. RMIT does not accept responsibility for non-delivered parcels, so a track & trace freight method is recommended for items being returned by mail.
- For more information review the full RMIT Campus Store rules and guidelines