5 WAYS TO WEAR THE RMIT SILK SCARF
published on: October 30 2018
Check out these simple instructions on how to wear the RMIT Silk Scarf 5 different ways!
#versatile #gettingmymoneysworth #rockingthisscarf
1. Bow - wrap the scarf around your ponytail or bun until you can tie a bow in the front. Voila!
2. Wrap - fold your scarf in half and then wrap around you forehead. Tie underneath your hair at the base of your neck. Pull back from forehead slightly. BAM! Nailed it!
3. Traditional neck wrap - no explanation needed #classic
4. Front bow - follow the same instructions for the Wrap, however instead of tying down the bottom, bring the two scarf ends together and tie in a bow. Bow can be centred or off to the side. Bow-a-licious!
5. Drap - just as it says, wrap your scarf around your ponytail (or bun), ti it off, and then drap. Elegant!!
Scarves come in red or white pixels. Buy one today from here!