ONLINE STORE UPDATE
published on: July 08 2020
Online Store Update
Have we got news for you!
Click and Collect is now available!
We are so excited to be able to offer our click and collect service again.
Here is what you need to know:
If you would like to Collect from the City Campus:
- One of our team members will be available from 10am - 3pm on Wednesdays & Fridays for collection. Collections are by appointment only. We will contact you, when your order is ready to book in a collection time.
- Collection MUST take place outside of the Campus, our nominated pick-up area is just outside CANTO on Bowen Street. Please DO NOT enter via the RMIT Buildings, instead it is highly recommended you enter from the Bowen Street Entrance on La Trobe Street. This is a directive from RMIT security and we thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
- Once you arrive at Canto please ring the store on 9925 9878
- A team member will then bring your order to you
- Please bring a shopping bag for your convenience
If you would like to Collect from the Bundoora Campus:
- One of our team members will be available Tuesdays 10am - 1pm and Thursdays 12noon - 3pm. Collections are by appointment only. We will contact you, when your order is ready to book in a collection time.
- When coming to your appointment please enter RMIT Campus from Plenty Rd end and drive up Clements Dr, to the car park area at Building 210/202 (Security/Library)
- Park your car in the 5-10 min free park area for delivery/pickup
- Please stay in your car and upon arrival ring the store on 9925 7996
- A team member will then bring your order out to you.
- Once received we ask that you leave RMIT campus grounds immediately
If Click and Collect does not suit you, we’re still posting orders for the week every Friday.
Please know, the RMIT Store uses AusPost for all shipping. They are experiencing delays with their deliveries. Your parcel may take a little extra time to reach you. You will be provided a tracking number so you can keep an eye on your parcel at all times.
Due to particular restrictions we are all facing, we're working to deliver the safest online buying experience for yourselves, and our staff. We thank you for your understanding and patience during this unprecedented time.
If you need any further clarification, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org