ONLINE STORE UPDATE
published on: April 21 2020
Have we got news for you!
The Campus Store online experience is up and running especially for you!
We are so excited to be back to a small amount of normal during this definitely, not so normal, time.
Please. Enjoy the browsing!
Here is what you need to know:
We’re posting orders for the week every Friday and still offering Pick-up options. Please read information below for specific clarifications as it relates to you.
Please know, the Campus Store uses AusPost for all shipping. We anticipate that due to significant delays at AusPost, your parcel may take a little extra time to reach you. We appreciated your patience and understanding during this time and we will do everything we can to ensure you receive your order, including providing you with a tracking number so you can keep an eye on your parcel at all times.
Collection from City Campus Store
If you are looking to collect your order from the City Campus Store, please see our process below:
- If you have selected 'Pick-up' as your delivery method, you will be notified via phone call or email with your available options.
- One of our staff members will be available from 10am - 2pm on Fridays ONLY for collection. We will discuss with you the best time for collection based on your current circumstances, if you are unable to collect on this specific day then we can discuss a suitable alternative with you.
Collection MUST take place outside of the Campus, our nominated pick-up area is just outside CANTO on Bowen Street. Please DO NOT enter via the RMIT Buildings, instead it is highly recommended you enter from the Bowen Street Entrance on La Trobe Street. This is a directive from RMIT security and we thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
Collection from Bundoora Campus Store
If you're collecting from our Bundoora Campus Store, please see our process below:
Collection days and time are: Tuesday 10am - 1pm & Thursday 12pm - 3pm
- You will be provided with a phone number to ring upon arrival on your confirmed pick-up day and can collect their order from outside building 210/202.
- If driving please pull up in the 5-10min delivery area and remain in your car. One of our staff members will meet you at your car with your order.
- If walking remain outside the main glass doors B: 210. One of our staff members will meet you at the door with your order.
We can't wait to get back to a semblance of normal and provide some quality products to our quality students.
Due to particular restrictions we're facing, we're working to deliver the safest online buying experience for yourselves, and our staff. We thank you for your understanding and patience during this unprecedented time.
If you need any further clarification, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org