RETURNS / EXCHANGES
Please choose carefully as we do not refund due to change of mind.
If you are unsure about any of your requirements or have questions about our returns and exchanges on specific products, please speak to an RMIT Store staff member before purchasing or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Consideration for all purchases
- Breaking the seal or damaging the packaging of an item renders it “used” and therefore non-returnable.
- No refund or exchange will be given for items that have been worn.
- Exchanges will be issued within 14 business days from date of purchase if unworn, original tags are still attached & a receipt must be provided.
- Sale items are final and may not be refunded / exchanged.
- If there is a manufacturing fault, we will assess the product and will refund or exchange the item.
Return of online orders
- If the item is returned for any reason other than it being faulty or not as described, the customer is liable for postage.
- Items must be in as new condition and accompanied by a copy of the original tax invoice or dispatch notification (see below for specific considerations).
- Items must be packed carefully into a secure satchel/carton with original accessories, warranty card (where supplied) and tax invoice or the Campus Store dispatch notification. RMIT does not accept responsibility for non-delivered parcels, so a track and trace freight method is recommended for items being returned by mail.
- Refunds will be processed to the same credit card as used for the original online order.
Online order cancellations
No cancellations or changes to online orders will be accepted, and the goods will be delivered to the stated delivery address.
Refund or exchange of course uniforms
- Course Name Badges can not be refunded or exchanged after ordering.
- The customer must ensure the correct name and course is chosen at time of checkout. See product page for how to order.
- Course uniforms can not be refunded or exchanged after ordering, unless there is a manufacturing fault, whereby we will contact the supplier for an exchange.
- The customer must ensure the correct uniform is chosen at time of checkout. See product page for how to order.
The RMIT Store will always endeavour to correct any faults with their products. Please contact the store, email@example.com, to further discuss your order and we will attempt to resolve it as quickly as possible.