Conditions of Purchase
Please choose carefully - if you are unsure about any of your requirements or have questions about our returns and exchanges on specific products, please speak to an RMIT Campus Store staff member before purchasing.
Return of online orders
- Non digital goods may be returned for a refund if they are sent back within ten days of the online order original dispatch date.
- Items must be in as new condition and accompanied by a copy of the original tax invoice or dispatch notification (see below for specific considerations).
- Items must be packed carefully into a secure satchel/carton with original accessories, warranty card (where supplied) and tax invoice or the Campus Store dispatch notification. RMIT does not accept responsibility for non-delivered parcels, so a track and trace freight method is recommended for items being returned by mail.
- Refunds will be processed to the same credit card as used for the original online order.
- If the item is returned for any reason other than it being faulty or not as described, the customer is liable for postage.
Online order cancellations
No cancellations or changes to online orders will be accepted, and the goods will be delivered to the stated delivery address.
Specific returns consideration for all purchases
- Breaking the seal or damaging the packaging of an item renders it “used” and therefore non-returnable.
- Paper products and art markers are not refundable, unless returned on the day of purchase and in original condition.
- The original tags must still be attached.
- No refund or exchange will be given for items that have been worn.