RETURNS / EXCHANGES
Please choose carefully as we do not refund due to change of mind.
If you are unsure about any of your requirements or have questions about our returns and exchanges on specific products, please speak to an RMIT Campus Store staff member before purchasing.
Consideration for all purchases
- Breaking the seal or damaging the packaging of an item renders it “used” and therefore non-returnable.
- The original tags must still be attached.
- No refund or exchange will be given for items that have been worn.
- Exchange will be issued for a swap of size.
- Sale items are final and may not be refunded / exchanged
Return of online orders
- If the item is returned for any reason other than it being faulty or not as described, the customer is liable for postage.
- Items must be in as new condition and accompanied by a copy of the original tax invoice or dispatch notification (see below for specific considerations).
- Items must be packed carefully into a secure satchel/carton with original accessories, warranty card (where supplied) and tax invoice or the Campus Store dispatch notification. RMIT does not accept responsibility for non-delivered parcels, so a track and trace freight method is recommended for items being returned by mail.
- Refunds will be processed to the same credit card as used for the original online order.
Online order cancellations
No cancellations or changes to online orders will be accepted, and the goods will be delivered to the stated delivery address.