CLASS OF 2018 HOODIE
Celebrate your graduation with this Class of 2018 memorabilia!
We are now taking orders for this custom made hoodie. All orders need to be finalised by 31 October 2018.
The RMIT logo is embroidered on the front with 'Class of 2018' screen printed in white on the back.
We highly recommend trying samples on before ordering, as we are unable to refund once the hoodie has been purchased.
Pick up from city or Bundoora stores.
No order will be fulfilled before December.
The size charts reflect a half chest measurement of the front of the garment only when lying flat. Measurement taken from armpit to armpit.
Margot wears a size 10.
Tom wears a size Medium.
Photos by Tori Hyland.
- Non-digital items purchased online can be replaced, exchanged or refunded to the amount of their purchase price, provided that: they are returned within 10 days from the date of dispatch, they were not specifically ordered for the customer, they are not a sale item, they are in original condition (see here for specific considerations). No credit notes will be issued.
- Any defective item will be replaced or refunded to the amount of its purchase price, provided that it is returned within 10 days from the date of dispatch and the defect is clearly a cause of its misuse.
- Refunds will be processed to the same credit card as used for the original online order.
- If the item is returned for any reason other than it being faulty or not as described, the customer is liable for postage.
- Digital products including e-books (including printed books that include e-books and online access) cannot be returned if opened or accessed unless deemed faulty.
- Returning items by mail: Items must be packed carefully into a secure satchel/carton with original accessories, warranty card (where supplied) and receipt. RMIT does not accept responsibility for non-delivered parcels, so a track & trace freight method is recommended for items being returned by mail.
- For more information review the full RMIT Campus Store rules and guidelines