MARBLE MARLE TEES
These tees are very similar to our Tri-Blend Tees, and feature a similar marbling of white throughout the fabric. The RMIT logo appears in a velvet-like black flock.
Material is a triblend of cotton, polyester and rayon.
Ocean - light blue with white marbling
Smoke - light grey with white marbling
Slate - light blue/grey with white marbling
Eclipse - dark grey with white marbling
**Please note, images are an artistic representation of the tee and do not depict white marble fabric, new pictures coming soon**
- Non-digital items purchased online can be replaced, exchanged or refunded to the amount of their purchase price, provided that: they are returned within 10 days from the date of dispatch, they were not specifically ordered for the customer, they are not a sale item, they are in original condition (see here for specific considerations). No credit notes will be issued.
- Any defective item will be replaced or refunded to the amount of its purchase price, provided that it is returned within 10 days from the date of dispatch and the defect is clearly a cause of its misuse.
- Refunds will be processed to the same credit card as used for the original online order.
- If the item is returned for any reason other than it being faulty or not as described, the customer is liable for postage.
- Digital products including e-books (including printed books that include e-books and online access) cannot be returned if opened or accessed unless deemed faulty.
- Returning items by mail: Items must be packed carefully into a secure satchel/carton with original accessories, warranty card (where supplied) and receipt. RMIT does not accept responsibility for non-delivered parcels, so a track & trace freight method is recommended for items being returned by mail.
- For more information review the full RMIT Campus Store rules and guidelines