RMIT may enable you to exchange your goods due to change of mind. If you want to exchange your goods, please email the RMIT Store at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your goods with proof or purchase and a completed RMIT Store Return Form.
RMIT will promptly evaluate all requests on a case-by-case basis. In assessing your request, RMIT will take into account:
- whether the goods have all original tags and any sewn labels still attached;
- whether the goods are in an unworn and unused state; and
- our ability to resell the item.
If RMIT do accept your ‘change of mind’ return request, then:
- you will be liable for postage costs;
- items must be in as new condition and accompanied by a copy of the original tax invoice or RMIT Store dispatch notification; and
- items must be packed carefully into a secure satchel/carton with original accessories, and warranty card (where supplied).
RMIT does not accept responsibility for non-delivered parcels, so a track and trace freight method are recommended for items being returned by mail.
Exchanges for change of mind are not available for sale items or Special Orders.
RMIT does not offer refunds for change of mind for sale items or Special Orders.
Please view our full returns policy here.