Frequently Asked Questions
How will I receive online orders from the RMIT Store?
- We use Australia Post to deliver online orders. Choose either regular parcel post or express post (at an additional cost), which includes track and trace capabilities.
- Orders will usually be dispatched within two business days of purchase.
- When your order is dispatched, you will be sent a confirmation email with an estimated delivery date.
How can I collect items ordered online from the RMIT Store?
- When checking out, select to collect the items from one of the RMIT Store locations.
- At the “shipping method” area on the “Order Summary” page, select the campus that you wish to collect your order from.
- We will notify you by email when your order is ready to be collected. Your order will be kept at our shop’s service counter.
- You are required to present the web order reference number and photograph identification when collecting your order.
Do you deliver outside of Australia?
- We offer delivery options for Singapore and Vietnam, with other countries to be added soon. If you require delivery to a country not listed in the delivery options please contact us.
- We use Australia Post airmail to dispatch international orders. Allow 7 -10 business days for your delivery to arrive.